The new, luminous intensive ATEX LED hand lamp KE-LED-EX 5024 supports you with extremely bright and glare-free light when working in explosion-protected areas. The 24 POWER LED modules combined with an integrated diffuser film ensure this. The slim design, the light weight (approx. 2.2 kg) and the comfortable neoprene handle make it possible to use the light as a classic hand lamp and inspection lamp.
|II 2 G||Ex e mb op is IIC T4 Gb|||||Tool group: II|||||Hazardous zone: 1 and 2, 21 and 22|
|II 2 D||Ex tb op is IIIC T105° Db|||||Category: 2G and 2D|||||Temperature class T4|
- ex-proof LED hand lamp with 24 POWER LEDs / 6500K
- Protection tube: polycarbonate, shock-resistant, 50 mm Ø
- Diffusor foil integrated
- Handle / end cap: neoprene, black
- Metal hook: yes, plastified
- Protection category: IP68 - 50m/5h (dust- and waterproof)
- Protection class: II / III
- Cable standard version: 10m H07RN-F 2 x 1,0 mm² (extendable in 5 m steps)
- Standard version without plug, Ex plug (ATX, CEAG) available on request
- Available in the voltage versions: 230 Volt / 110 Volt / 24 Volt
- Special requests - as covered by our Ex-certification - can be fulfilled
- KIRA explosion proof LED hand lamps (leadlamps) for safe use in the areas: Sewage treatment plants, sewer inspection, electricity providers, mills, biogas plants, gas stations, tank automotive, aerospace industry, aircraft maintenance & inspection, oil rigs, offshore, shipyards, THW, EX-zones, explosive dust and gas atmospheres, gas interference, crafts, food industry, chemical industry, petrochemical industry.
Areas of application