The slim, compact and explosion-proof ATEX LED tube light has been specially designed for use in vehicle and mechanical engineering. It is ideally suited for e.g. to illuminate filling and dispensing equipment in tankers and silos or in confined areas, tank containers and machinery where permanent, modern lighting is required. At the same time, it meets the safety requirements with regard to explosion protection. Ten integrated POWER LED modules ensure high illumination. Thanks to the included mounting brackets quick and easy installation is guaranteed.
|II 2 G||Ex eb mb op is IIC T4 Gb|||||Tool group: II|||||Hazardous zone: 1 and 2, 21 and 22|
|II 2 D||Ex tb op is IIIC T105° Db|||||Category: 2G and 2D|||||Temperature class T4|
- Illuminant: 10 POWER LED / 6500K
- Fast start / long life / low energy consumption
- Small protective tube diameter / compact overall length / low luminaire weight
- Ideal for installation in devices with limited space
- Protection tube: polycarbonate, shock-resistant, 30mm Ø
- End cap: aluminium, black anodized
- Fixation: incl. 2 fixing clamps made of plastic
- Protection category: IP68 - 50m/5h (dust- and waterproof)
- Cable: 10m H07BQ-F 2x1,50 mm² - standard length 10 m, expandable in 5 m steps
- Standard version without plug, Ex plug (ATX, CEAG) available on request
- Voltage: 24V
- Special requests - as covered by our Ex-certificaton - can be fulfilled.
Areas of application