The 360 ° omnidirectional EX lights of the KE-EX 68xx series are ideal in work areas or rooms in which the entire area needs to be illuminated, e.g. for tank and silo cleaning work. The lights are available in different sizes and light outputs. Due to the EX protection, these lights can also be used in particularly dangerous areas. (EX zones 1/2 and 21/22). In the optional through-wired version, the lights can be used as a chain of lights. (on demand). A wide range of accessories round off the diverse range of applications.
|II 2 G||Ex d e IIC T6 Gb|||||Tool group: II|||||Hazardous zone: 1 and 2, 21 and 22|
|II 2 D||Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db|||||Category: 2G and 2D|||||Temperature class T6|
- 360° illuminant: compact fluorescent tube, optional 18 watt, 24 watt, 36 watt or 55 watt
- Protection tube: polycarbonate, shock-resistant, 68mm Ø
- End cap: aluminium, black anodized
- Other: protecting ring made of neoprene
- Protection category: IP68 -10m/0,5h (dust- and waterproof)
- Protection class: II
- Cable: 5m H07RN-F 2x1,50 mm²
(Note: Luminaires of the KE-EX 68xx series are generally supplied with H07BQ-F cable in conjunction with the silo suspension.)
- Voltage: 230V / 110V / 42V / 24V / 12V
- Special requests - as covered by our Ex-certification - can be fulfilled.
Areas of application
Wastewater treatment plants